- All summer camps combine FMU’s athletic training system and ninja obstacle training system. In each summer camp session, kids will learn FMU signature strength and conditioning moves, speed and agility drills, fitness games and challenges, and play on all of our ninja obstacle training equipment. They will also learn Coach Theo’s Be Great 8 principles about faith, life, and character development, as well as a simple nutritional component and challenge for each week.
ALL FMU summer camps replace the school year schedule. There are no classes on top of this summer camp schedule. The schedule above is a visual of all of our kids classes during the summer. Camps are mostly during the day. We have an evening Inspire class on Tues AND Thurs 4:30-5:30 and Ninja camp on Tues AND Thurs 5:30 -6:30pm.
Summer camps session run by the week as opposed to 4 weeks sessions (school year). Daytime classes are extended to either 90 minutes (Fitlets) or 2 hours (Inspire and Ignite). Evening classes are an hour (Inspire and Ninja) Registration is for an individual week. You can sign up for as many weeks as you want!
Kids do not come every day! Camps are two days per week. Note their designated days and times.
- Fitlets will come Monday AND Wed for the week(s) you register
- Inspire will come Monday AND Wed for the week(s) you register
- Ignite will come Tues AND Thurs for the week(s) you register
- Inspire evening class will come on Tues AND Thurs for the week(s) you register
- Ninja evening class will come on Tues AND Thurs for the week(s) you register
- All camps are open to all kids. We send registration to the current email list, the wait list, and our public database. There is no priority registration for Summer Camps. It's first come first serve. Registration will open Wednesday March 7th.
- We do allow 1 make up per summer camp at an Open Gym on Friday mornings, preferably within a four week period, and before summer is over.
- Summer camps are off during the week of July 4 (no kids summer camps this week)
- All sales are final. We can not offer refunds or credits. We can not move your registration to a different week! Please double check schedules before you register!!